Thursday, December 15, 2011

BRIDENBUN CRAFTS

Bridenbun Crafts encompasses different craft projects.  This blog page is to help you navigate to some of the places that will showcase different crafts that I am involved in.  I hope you enjoy your visit.  Thank you for stopping by.

BRIDENBUN CHARMED CUBS:

I have been crocheting bears for a long time, and it is my favorite hobby.  I have set up many places you can visit to see previously made bears.  Most of them have been adopted, but there is still an opportunity to adopt my one of a kind bears.

You can visit my bears at all these different places.



eBay: bridenbun

Etsy:  Bridenbun Charmed Cubs

Blogger:  Bridenbun Charmed Cubs

Youtube:  Bridenbun Charmed Cubs

Find Bridenbun Charmed Cubs on Facebook!

____

MELOLLY RAGDOLLY: new!

Ragdolls is a new hobby I've started.  I am really enjoying it.  I am teaching myself to sew dolls and their clothes.  I hope to continue the hobby and get better with time.

eBay:  bridenbun [Trial basis for now. May set up new shop in the future.]

Find Melolly Ragdolly on Facebook!

___

THE BRIDENROW STUDIO:

I have been drawing fashion sketches since I was a kid.  Much longer than making bears.  Whenever I get inspired.  I draw and I love it!

Youtube:  Bridenrow


Thank you so much for visiting.  I hope you come back soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment